Saturday, February 27, 2010

Masquerade and Cupcake Party

Happy Birthday to me! Last night we had a sweet masquerade party where several characters showed up. It was mostly just my roommates, Erin, Theressa and Adam and Greg. We decorated cupcakes and played the game Compatibility. It was pretty funny to see who did and didn't think a like. Then we decorated our masks. I bought them at Porters with Erin because they were the cheapest ones I could find, but we kind of discovered that they look a little funny when you put them on. The eyes are really wide set so they looked a little goofy, but it was still fun to decorate them with gems, feathers and glittery paint!
Me and Adam
Me and my favorite cousin!
Erin and Theressa chowing on some cupcakes
L to R, Adam, Anna, Erin, Jessica, Theressa, Jackie, Me, and Greg
Theressa got cornered by Scream
This one is probably my favorite

No comments: